This policy is designed to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other relevant laws. It outlines the process for copyright owners to report alleged copyright infringements on our website, and it explains the steps we take to resolve such allegations.
If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and that you request be removed
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Please send your notice of alleged copyright infringement to our designated agent at [email protected].
Upon receiving a valid notice of alleged copyright infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and will notify the user who posted the material. If the user believes that the material was removed or disabled by mistake, they may file a counter notification by providing us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification
- The user's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the judicial district in which the user's address is located, or if the user's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person
Please note that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney's fees.
We reserve the right to terminate the account of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyrights of others.
This policy is intended to comply with the DMCA and to provide a secure and legal environment for all users of our website. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please don't hesitate to contact us.